What is UHT, or Ultra-Pasteurized Milk? Those milk that goes through the ultra-pasteurization process means milk heated at a higher than usual temperature (250° F) to make full bacteria-free liquid with longer shelf life.
UHT milk killed almost every bacteria along with good bions and tastes less healthy than pasteurized milk. Here we listed some best milk brands that aren’t ultra-pasteurized. If you don’t have to worry about shelf life, then those brands will be an excellent choice for your nutritional life.
5 Brands Of Milk that Are Not Ultra Pasteurized
1. Organic Fresh Frozen Camel Milk (155° F)
The USA made Fresh Frozen healthy Camel Milk, pasteurized and loaded with tons of nutrients than regular milk. This Camel milk Excellent Source Of Calcium & Vitamin B1 and other essential nutrients. Now, initiate your body’s secret immune system with over 200 unique proteins
- 🥛 EXCELLENT SOURCE - Of Calcium & Vitamin B1. Good Source of Protein, Potassium & Fats. High levels of...
- 🥛 IT’S NATURAL - Non-homogenized fresh taste is preserved with an exceptional flavor. The special...
- 🥛 NOMADS & BEDOUINS - Still rely on camel’s milk nutritional and medicinal properties, while...
- 22% potassium
- 30% protein
- 31% iron
- 40% phosporas
- 62.5% calcium
- 80% vitamin D
- 112% zinc
Why we love it
- It helps to grow bacteria in our gut for better digestion, may improve gastrointestinal health and systemic immunity.
- It’s rich in vitamin B1 which helps to regulate your metabolism and improve brain function.
- Calcium plays a significant role to build stronger bones, and protein helps to maintain muscle strength.
- Also, maintain your blood pressure level with potassium and phosphorus,
- Shelf-stable box
2. Orgain Organic Kids Protein Nutritional Shake (161° F)
“I have to keep my kids away from drinking more than once a day; they love ’em so much! My oldest is six, and he loves the taste of the Orgain Kids Chocolate shakes way better than PediaSure. He struggles to gain weight, and we just started these, and I hope that he will be able to put on a healthy weight and encourage a heavier appetite for him. This child also struggles with chronic constipation, and having just started this week; we are hoping to see him become more regular.”
- Includes 12 (8.25 ounce) ready to drink orgain kids protein organic vanilla nutritional shakes
- 8 grams of clean organic protein (from organic grass milk protein and organic whey protein concentrate),...
- USDA organic, gluten free, vegetarian friendly, soy free, kosher, non GMO, carrageenan free. Free of all...
It’s made of all organic things such as filtered Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Protein Blend (Grass Fed Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Concentrate), High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Rice Dextrins, Brown Rice Syrup, Inulin, Cocoa, Natural Flavors, Vitamin Blend Tocopherol Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Gluconate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Gluconate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin, Rice Bran Extract, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Gellan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Potassium Chloride, Sea Salt, Veggie Blend(Kale, Beet, Spinach, Carrot, Tomato), Orgain Fruit Blend (Blueberry, Banana, Acai, Apple, Raspberry) Contains Milk.
Why we love it
- Nutritional protein shake for kids with chocolate flavor
- 180 calories per saving
- Loaded with 10 organic fruits and vegetables
- Rich in vitamins and whole nutritional organic things
- Perfect for growing kids of age 2 or higher
3. Califia Farms – Oat Milk (162° F)
It’s one of the famous brands of California that delivers delicious oat milk at an affordable price. This milk made of Oatmilk (Water, Oats), Sunflower Oil, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Tricalcium Phosphate), Sea Salt.
- BARISTA'S CHOICE: Barista blend oatmilk steams, froths, and foams just like dairy milk and tastes...
- CREAMY AND DREAMY: Natural starches give this oatmilk a creamy, smooth texture without any gums,...
- MILD AND MALTY TASTE: Barista Blend Oatmilk has a mild and sweet malty taste, yet is lower sugar than...
Why we love it
- It steams beautifully, perfect milk for your coffee
- MAde it from gluten-free oats
- Non-GMO product
- No stabilizers
- Nut-free, allergen-free, soy-free, kosher, and shelf-stable
- No artificial colors or ingredients
- Unsweetened original milk with nutrition
4. Gossner Pasteurized Milk (161° F)
Naturally produced Gossner Milk without the touch of any artificial hormones. It’s a 2% low-fat milk with long shelf life. You don’t have to keep this milk in a refrigerator, perfect for travel, lunch boxes, daycare centers, camping, traveling, emergency preparedness, and anywhere that refrigeration is limited.
- Convenient boxes don’t require refrigerated storage — perfect for on the go!
- Milk is served up in handy 1-quart “milk boxes” with convenient flip-top pour spouts.
- Plus, its long shelf life when stored unopened makes it ideal for schools and day care centers, camping,...
Why we love it
- 6 pack milk packet comes in 1 handy milk boxes.
- It has a slightly different taste than regular store brought milk.
- packed with important nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, vitamin D, potassium, and vitamin B.
- This dairy milk product can help to prevent osteoporosis and bone fractures.
- Also, it’s good to maintain a healthy weight
5. Silk Shelf-Stable Almondmilk (160° F)
This almond milk is great for gym boys and girls. It’s made of All Natural Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), All Natural Evaporated Cane Juice, Calcium Carbonate, Sea Salt, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, D-Alpha-Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin (B2), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D2.
- ADD ALMONDMILK TO YOUR PANTRY: Plain, unsweetened almondmilk tastes great in baking recipes, with cereal,...
- SHELF-STABLE: Comes in special packaging for convenient, non-refrigerated storage
- DELICIOUSLY WHOLESOME: Dairy-, lactose-, and casein-free; absolutely no added sugar, soy, gluten, eggs,...
Why we love it
- 90 calories per serving
- 50% extra calcium than dairy milk
- Great source of vitamin E
- no cholesterol or saturated fat
- Free of dairy, soy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg, and MSG
- Non-GMO product
- No artificial colors, flavors added
- It will help you to keep your muscles and bones stronger
6. Horizon Organic 2 % Lowfat Milk (158° F)
Horizon Organic Lowfat Milk comes in a delicious chocolate flavor with 8g of protein per servings that’s an undeniable item for kids and common people. It has included an excellent source of calcium, Vitamin A Palmitate, and Vitamin D3.
- FOR THE GROWING YEARS: Help your kids ages 2 to 5 get key nutrients with Horizon Organic Growing Years 2%...
- ORGANIC GOODNESS: Certified USDA Organic dairy milk from happy cows that are pasture-raised, spending at...
- DEVELOPED WITH PEDIATRICIANS: We partnered with pediatricians to identify key nutrients for growing kids
Why we love it
- Comes in a shelf-stable milk boxes
- It contains 18 single serve milk cartoons, great for lunchboxes, snacks, travel and more
- Organic low fat milk with delicious choclate flavour
- Rich in many nutrients, including vitamin A, vitamin D, 8 grams of protein, and 30% calcium.
- Milk contain 32mg DHA Omega-3.
- Great way to add more nourishing in your kid’s lunchbox.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
how to tell if milk is ultra pasteurized
You can find out that things easily because milk producer companies wrote on their package and warned people by telling them this is a UHT or Ultra-pasteurized milk. Also, UHT milk’s taste is different than regular pasteurized dairy milk. The great advantage of ultra-pasteurized milk comes with a long shelf life of up to 9 months (it depends on the manufacturer). This type of milk doesn’t need to be refrigerated after opening for a certain date.
Which type of milks good for us?
There are 3 types of milk you will see on the market. First is raw, which means this is fresh milk and didn’t go through any heating process. According to food scientists, the second type of milk is pasteurized, a safe product and all citizens should drink pasteurized milk. Because pasteurized milk is heated at a certain medium temperature to kill the harmful bacterias that can cause fierce disease in our body. These types of milk are safe and secure for everyone.
How do I know if milk is pasteurized?
All manufacturers have written this “pasteurized” term on the label of the milk bag. Also, you can ask your grocer or food store clerk whether milk has been pasteurized or not. Besides, it’s mandatory to ask those cases when milk products sold in refrigerated condition.
The Final is ultra-pasteurized milk or also known as UHT milk. Because these types of milk are heated by 280 F temperature, which is far more than the pasteurization process and in that way that milk loses all its good bacteria and tastes. So it’s less nutritious than raw or pasteurized milk, but it’s absolutely safe.
Many bands are available in the market that isn’t ultra-pasteurized, but all we noted down is the trusted brands that provide us our desired and nutritional milk for so many years. Now it’s your choice.