If you are looking for the best celery juice that can produce healthy green liquid with less pulp, then Nutribullet NBR-1201 would be the perfect choice for you to start your nutrition journey. It’s very affordable, equipped with a powerful motor and a sharp blade that helps to squeeze out full juice from celery.
Making celery juice will not be challenging anymore for you if you follow our extreme guidelines. There are 3 ways to prepare your delicious celery juice, such as with a juicer, blender, or you can prepare without a juicer blender.
So, if you want to know the proper way of making celery juice perfectly, then stay with our article and also, you’re gonna get the special bonus recipe given by us, which is bound to bring water to your mouth.
Top 3 Best Blender For Celery Juice (With How To Make Guideline)
- The Nutribullet is the fastest, easiest solution for making nutrient- packed smoothies. Load it up with...
- Powerful 600-watt motor and refined nutrient-extraction blades blend whole foods into liquid fuel for...
- Included: (1) 600W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (1) milling blade, (1) Handled cup, (1) 24 oz cup,...
How To Make Celery Juice With Nutribullet
It’s an easy process and what you will need for that is a nutribullet blender, a whole head of celery, a sharp cutting knife, chopping board, metal strainer, spoon, and a jug container.
Step 1: Chop up the whole head of celery and add 1/3 to nutribullet
Step 2: Blend the celery for around 5 sec without a splash of water
Step 3: Gradually blend remaining of the celery and blend until it becomes a mushy pea consistency.
Step 4: It’s time to take your jar and strainer and gradually strain the blended celery into the jug. Finally, your healthy celery juice is ready to drink.
- Variable Speed Control: Easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at...
- Large Batches: The size and shape of the self-cleaning 64-ounce container is ideal for blending medium to...
- Hot Soup: The blades in the Vitamix container reach speeds fast enough to create friction heat, bringing...
How To Make Celery Juice With Vitamix
Take a vitamix blender, bowl or jug, a nut milk bag or strainer, and ready to boom with your Vitamix blender to the journey of making a glass of healthy celery juice
Step 1: Wash the celery properly and add it into your blender with some water.
Step 2: Blend the celery for 1 minute until no pulps remain.
Step 3: Then pour your celery juice through the nut bag into the container and absorb the remaining juice from the mesh. (you can do this process with a strainer too)
Step 4: Now enjoy the juice and discord of the remaining pulp.
- 72 ounce total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies;...
- Eight cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping and makes up to 2 pounds of dough in 30...
- 2 16 ounce Nutri Ninja cups with to go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient rich drinks...
How to make celery juice with a ninja
Take a ninja blender, celery stalks, nut milk bag, chopping board, and a sharp knife. Cut those celery stalks into small pieces and put them in your powerful ninja blender with some water, and you can also add other ingredients if you want.
Ninja Celery Juice Recipe
- 2 cups celery
- 1/4 lemon
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Insert Filter into the pitcher
- Place all ingredients in to the filter and close the lid then attach the pitcher lid
- Now, select the juice program, this process will take nearly 2 minutes to complete
- While the program is finished, release the vacuum seal and exclude the pitcher lid.
- Then serve and enjoy
how to make celery juice with a juicer
What kind of silly question is this? Are we dumb? No, of course not; we understand your reaction after showing the headline of what we are going to talk about. Here we will describe the perfect way of juicing in a horizontal and vertical style juicer. Otherwise, you will face real difficulty during cleaning, and people always wish to want the best easy to clean celery juicer. So let’s dive into the entire subject.
Take a bunch of celery, wash properly then put them in your juicer and let it squeeze. These types of blenders have auto pulp collectors so you will never feel messy during cleaning and also those can give you maximum liquid and nutrition of your celery.
Vertical type juicer has more motor power, RPM rate than a horizontal masticating juicer. They can juice much faster compared to a masticating juicer and ideal for those people who are always in a hurry. But here you need to cut your celery before putting your vertical juicer though they have an extra wide chute feed tube. Otherwise, the celery pulp will certainly knot up into the balls and clog as well.
How to make celery juice in a blender (or without a juicer)
Unlike juicers, you can’t just put your bunch of celery in your blender and start to blend. Here are some ways you need to follow.
First of all, chop down your celery into little pieces then put them in your blender. Otherwise, celery’s pulp may knot up with the blade, and cleaning can cause headaches.
Secondly, add some water to make blending smooth. After that, pour your juice into the nut bags, or you can use a strainer to absorb extra liquid from the celery pulp.
How to make celery juice taste better
If the taste of celery juice is too strong for you then you can juice one cucumber or apple with the celery. This is a good option for you to adjust with flavor. Day by day when you will get used to it then I suggest increasing your amount of celery, surely it will be beneficial for you.