Making an acai bowl with acai puree is kinda trouble for those who want instant breakfast without waiting. That’s why people are now moving toward the acai powder to get their job done easily with bonus nutrition too.
It will feel easy to make an acai bowl with acai powder after following our acai powder recipes. Besides, there, we noted a tremendous recipe for some particular people who don’t want to add readymade acai powder in their smoothie bowl.
Acai powder benefits
- Most of the brands made acai powder from original acai berries.
- Acai powders are rich in vitamin A, which protects Your Eyes From Night Blindness and reduces acne risk.
- It helps to repair damaged tissues in our bodies.
- Due it’s loaded with powerful antioxidant properties can protect your cells against the effect of free radical.
- Acai powder also rich in vitamin C & E
- Besides vitamins, acai powders are loaded with dietary fiber, calcium, and iron (scientifically proven).
Acai Powder Nutrition Facts
For serving size of 1 cup
- Calories: 6.7
- Total Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 0.7g
- Calcium: 13.3g
acai powder or frozen Acai: Which one is better?
You can make an acai bowl by using 2 different methods. The first one is frozen acai, which will help make your bowl with an extra thicker texture, where acai powder will give you a bigger, bolder, fruitier acai flavor. It’s easier to adjust the flavor by using powder instead of a frozen packet and is significantly less expensive per serving.
Acai Bowl Recipe With Acai Powder
Healthy smoothie bowl for morning breakfast with a touch of ready-made acai powder and toppings with tons of nutritional elements that will fill up your belly bank and glow your life
- 1 handful of frozen berry mix
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoon of acai powder
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 3 tbsp rolled oats
- 2/3 cups of rice milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey
- coconut flakes
- chia seeds
- chopped nuts like almonds
- First, peel your banana
- Put all of the ingridients into your blender
- Then add powder and ice cubes
- Blend them properly until it get a smoothie texture
- Pour into a smoothie bowl and enjoy
Note: Be sure that your blender can handle ice, or check our list of top 10 blenders for frozen drinks, which comes with an ice-crushing feature.
Acai Bowl Recipe Without Acai Powder
Enjoy an acai bowl that is made from pure acai berry and loaded with lot’s of energetic healthy ingredients
- 1 cup of fozen berries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup acai berries
- Almond milk
- 1 Tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- Bananas slice
- Peel your banana
- Add frozen berries and bananas.
- Then blend until small bits remain.
- Now add almond milk
- Also, you can add protein powder to make it more nutritional.
- Blend them until getting smoothie texture
- Serve with your desired toppings.