This is the best 5-day detox potassium broth recipe provided by Dr. Schulze herself that will surely flush you out and build you up. What kinda things will this broth flash out from your body?
Now, what kind of benefits are you going to get?
- Essential vitamins like riboflavin, ascorbic acid, folic acid
- Anti-cancer properties
- Antioxidants and more
What not to eat during detox?
- red meat
Note: Be careful do not to consume any toxic, immune-suppressive insecticides, pesticides, or inorganic chemical fertilizers during detoxification.
Dr. Schulze Potassium Broth Recipe
- 4 potatoes peels
- 4 carrots
- 4 whole chopped beets
- 2 chopped whole onions
- 4 stalks celery
There are 2 ways of making this Dr. Schulze Potassium Broth Recipe. First. You can simply blend it, and the second one is using a steamer to steam the soup
Instruction with blender
- Wash your greens and vegetables
- Please put all of them into your hot soup blender.
- Blender them for at least 5 minutes
- Pour into your soup bowl, and enjoy!
Instruction with steamer
- Fill the lower part full of water
- Then place the greens and vegetables
- Simmer at very low temperature for 3–4 hours
- Preserve the broth and drink it
Instruction with simple stock pot
- Fill up the pot with water.
- Put the ingredients into it (make sure to cover those with full water)
- Add hot peppers to taste.
- Simmer on shallow temperature for 1–4 hours
- Strain and drink the broth only
Dr. Schulze miracle broth for cancer patients
- ½ pound split peas
- 4 medium onions
- 2 stalks celery
- 5 pounds carrots
- 3 leeks
- 8 zucchini
- ½ pound cashew nuts
- 2 vegetable stock
- 1 pound mushrooms
- 6 ounces Vegetable Protein
- Take a pot and add 4 cups of water with beans
- Place the whole onion and zucchinis in the pot
- Cut and wash the leek thoroughly and add into the boiling water
- Now take a carrot juicer and juice the carrots and celery to pour into the pot
- Cook until all ingredients are soft
- Now take some broth and pour into another bowl. Also, don’t forget to transfer your soft onions, zucchinis, and leeks into the mixer,
- Then put them into a puree machine and blend to puree the food
- You can add cashews and more soup to make the mixture creamy
- Serve with mushrooms and enjoy.