Making carrot juice with a juicer is easy but in the case of a blender, you have to consider a lot of things in order to get a full glass of nutritional carrot juice.
Before buying the best blender for carrot juice you must look out that the blender has a powerful motor, a stainless steel blade to cut through your hard elements, and a tamper to push the ingredients for the appropriate blend.
These blenders that we have written below can produce beverages from chunks of carrots and other fruits or veggies in less than 40 sec.
Only Vitamix 5200 can reliably produce all types of smoothies, hot soups, or acai bowls for you besides carrot juice.
However, you can check our top 5 best blenders, which have powerful motors, nuanced controls for making carrot juice, and long-lasting reliability.
7 Best Blender For Making Carrot Juice & Smoothie
1. NutriBullet Blender Combo
Take your carrot juice extraction to the next level with the super lightweight and powerful NutriBullet Blender Combo. They have a 1200 watt powerful motor, which is absolutely ideal for juicing carrots. Besides, their multi-serving BPA-free pitcher and single-serve cup will let you use this model for different tasks like making smoothies, hot soups, grinding nuts, and so on.
How to make carrot juice in a nutribullet?
- Take a nutribullet blender
- Collect a nut milk bag or fine mesh strainer
- Choose the large capacity pitcher to Juice
- Remove the peel of your carrots and put them into the jug with some freshwater
- Blend it for 30-50 sec in high-speed mode
- Pour into the glasses and enjoy
- 1200 watt motor base
- recipe book
- easy-twist extractor blade
- 24 oz handled cup
- 2 to-go lids
- 32 oz cup
- pitcher lid with lid cap
- 64 oz pitcher
- Super lightweight and versatile
- Multi-serving pitcher
- Powerful motor for extraction
- It considered a portable blender
- Only 1 year warranty
2. NutriBullet Rx N17-1001
It might be small, but don’t go with its size or look because a spark of fire can make huge destruction. This Rx Cooking Blender is the most powerful extractor of the entire Nutribullet company. It’s a combo beast that is created to nearly crushing everything.
Magicbullet comes with a powerful motor of 1700 watts with a black glossy look and a large 1-liter pitcher. Its sharp blade can cut down into pieces of any hard fruits or vegetables. Also, they have a unique technology that is not easily seen a lot and that’s the hands-free auto start/stop functionality.
- 1700 watt motor base
- recipe book
- extractor blade with a cleaning brush
- 30oz short cup with a comfort lip ring
- SouperBlast Pitcher with vented lid
- 45oz oversized cup with pitcher lid
- stay fresh lid
- Best Nutribullet blender
- 1700 watt powerful motor
- Able to crush ice and frozen fruits
- Excellent for making soup and smoothie
- Easy to use and clean
- Doesn’t have family pitcher
3. Ninja Professional Countertop Blender
Ninja Countertop Blender is the most selling appliance of ninja company and the best blender for juicing carrots. It’s capable of making frozen drinks with the ability to crush ice cubes, similarly, it can crush your whole carrot smoothly and will extract the maximum amount of juice by its 1100 watt powerful motor. It also comes with a Nutri ninja cup, 3 speed, and a single-serve function.
How to make carrot juice with a ninja blender
- 7 carrots
- 1 apple
- 1 cup pineapple chunks or fresh juice
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Water as required
- Peel the carrots and cut the apple in half to remove seeds
- Put all the ingredients into your ninja blender
- First, pulse them 4 – 5 times to combine.
- Blend them for 2 minutes
- Pour into a strainer or nut milk bag to collect the fresh juice
- Now enjoy!
- 1100 watt base
- 72 ounce total crushing pitcher
- Two 16 ounces Nutri Ninja Cups
- Easy to use and clean
- Comes with extra nutri ninja cup
- Besides frozen drinks ,You can use it for making frozen smoothies too.
- Available single serve blending function
- Made of plastic
4. Vitamix 5200 Blender
Vitamix 5200, the most advanced and tested blender in the Vitamix store. This is a first-rated blender made of hard and durable materials for long-lasting use.
Vitamix used aircraft-grade stainless steel blades to handle all kinds of toughest ingredients like carrots and ice cubes. Also, Their amazing variable speed control helps to achieve a variety of textures.
On the other hand, their container is big enough to serve a whole big family at a time. Finally, the Vitamix 5200 model features a self-cleaning function; just put some drops of dish soap and warm water, then kaboom! Your blender will shine like the new one.
Vitamix Carrot Juice
- 3 cups water
- 4 cup carrots
- 1/2 lemon
- Ice cubes – 3 cups
How to make carrot juice in a vitamix blender
- Put your all ingredients into your vitamix blender
- Initially, start to blend at the lowest speed then quickly go to the highest mode and blend for 1 minute
- Then, pour into the strainer to strain and enjoy
- 10 variable speed control
- Fast enough to make hot soup and liquids
- Hard blades able to crush ice
- Self-cleaning feature
- 7-year warranty
- Little bit expensive
5. Vitamix 750
This Vitamix 750 series is trusted by professional chefs all around the world. Nowadays, you can’t just find this beast in a restaurant, but you will also find those in home kitchens worldwide. Vitamix 750 series are designed and assembled in the USA and built to last. Their complete blending system delivers faster carrot smoothies with tons of flavors and nutrition.
Vitamix 750 features 5 pre-program settings and 10 variable speeds to create smoothies, hot soup, Juice, frozen dessert, nut butter, baby food, and so on.
- Motor base
- Low-Profile 64 oz. Container
- Recipe book
- Manual Guide
- Low-Profile tamper
- 5 pre-programmed setting and variable speeds
- Large container with a hardened stainless steel blade
- Self-cleaning features
- Fast enough to create heat
- Not so inexpensive but worth your single penny
6. Ninja BN801
It’s the best blender and food processor. I love this blender! It’s very powerful and chops, dices, and puree food with ease. I love that it’s like a 3-in-1 set, and I’ve used it to blend shakes, grind almonds into almond meal, chop up cheese, and make carrot juice. I suggest that you buy it now; you can’t go wrong with this Ninja set!
- 1400-Peak-Watt Motor Base
- 72 oz. Total Crushing Pitcher
- 24 oz. Single-Serve Cups with Spout Lids
- 64 oz. Precision Processor Bowl
- Chopping Blade, Dough Blade
- Crush ices for making frozen drinks, margaritas, and more
- Their blade can extract juice from fruits & vegetables with minimal loss of vitamins and nutrients
- You can use it for making dough
- Single-serve function available
- Dishwasher safe parts and easy to clean
- Little bit noisy, but as long as you will get a great output there you won’t feel any noisy environment around you
7. Blendtec 575 Blender
I have this Blendtec, and I wouldn’t swap it for any other blender. This is not your usual blender. It’s Wondrous!! The price is intimidating, but it’s an investment, and you’ll be so happy you did. I can make Ice cream, protein shakes, Carrot juice, hummus, anything in this! It blends ice in a couple of seconds. I fell in love with it!
- 1560 watt motor base
- Wildside+ Jar
- Vented Gripper Lid
- 4 pre-programmed setting and the 5-speed control
- Cut your prep time with its stainless steel hardened blade ( 10x stronger than other blender blades)
- Self-cleaning feature
- BPA free jar
- Large 90-ounce container
- 8-year warranty
- Made of plastic
- Little pricey
What’s The Best Blender For Carrot Juice?
It’s time for the final verdict. Blender is a must-have appliance in our life and creates great value too. Besides blending smoothies, they have the potential capability of juicing too. That’s why people are searching for the best blender for carrot juice.
If you want to rely on our expert’s choice, then they considered the Vitamix 5200 as the best carrot juicer. Also, the Vitamix 750 series selected the best juicer for commercial use. Finally, if your budget is low and you want some extraordinary blender under the $100 mark, then certainly you should try a Ninja professional countertop blender.