If you want a hassle-free process, then you must have the best electric tomato juicer for canning. There is no point in telling a lie that the process takes time when you will do it manually, but an electric tomato juicer can remove all the pain in your back.
Tomato juice has a lot of vitamins, super antioxidant properties, and also lowers cholesterol. In order to keep your heart fit & fine, people must have to drink tomato juice daily, and that’s why we gathered all types of electric tomato juicers that will help to prepare juice for canning.
The Best electric tomato juicer for canning Reviews
1. Tribest GSE-5050 Electric Tomato Juicer
It’s our top electric tomato juicer for canning, much popular cold press masticating juicer of Tribest store, and all among the juicing world because of its premium level features and unique capabilities.
In this price range, people can find commercial juicers that are built only for commercial use, but this juicer allows you to use this in your home and retail store as well.
It features automatic pulp ejection for continuous juicing and makes cleanup easy for you. Besides tomato pressing, you can juice most fruits and vegetables to continue your other nutrition routine. Also, what if it could grind coffee beans, nuts, and grains in addition to juicing?
Tribest GSE-5050 Features
- Juicer grinder food processor combo
- 110 rotation per minute
- Simple cleanup for auto pulp ejection
- Twin gear technology
What’s in the box?
- Four different screens
- Glass juice pitcher
- Wooden Plunger
- Plastic Plunger
- Cleaning Brush
What do people say?
“This is an amazing Juicer! I have had an older model for over 10 years and it is still going strong. I am upgrading and delivering one of my family members to my older version. It makes life-giving juices of all kinds! This machine is very well-designed, simple to assemble, easy to use. They have even designed the cleaning tools to make cleaning it easier. The only issue is that the quality of a key cleaning brush is inferior. Overall it’s a bang for bucks.”
Tribest GSE-5050 Pros
- Juicer grinder food processor combo machine
- Twin gear technology
- Worth of every single penny
Tribest GSE-5050 Cons
- Little expensive
- Provided low-quality cleaning brush
2. Raw Rutes Electric Tomato Strainer Machine
This raw rutes is the only electric tomato strainer machine that can help get your job done flawlessly. This Electric Tomato Strainer Machine can process any type of tomatoes such as raw, steamed, boiled, fire-roasted into delicious puree within a little time.
It has top-notch functionality to separate the skins and seeds from the tomato flesh while the processing is ongoing to puree it into the perfect texture. Afterward, That consistency will provide you with some of the best sauces, ketchup, or the freshest bloody mary you have ever had.
How does it work??
Place your tomatoes into the hopper. After that, those will move down a spiral auger and be pressed against the holes on the cone. Then the pulp, skins, and seeds will go directly into your compost pile and provide you the greatest buck of tomato puree.
Product Features & Specification
- Heavy-duty 4HP motor with permanently lubricated food-grade oil
- Capable of Processes Up To 750 Lbs of Tomatoes Per Hour
- Stainless steel body parts, completely made in Italy.
- Auger with maximum durability, constructed from a food-grade resin
- Heavy-duty power motor
- Able to process 750lbs tomatoes per hour
- Quiet operation
- Comes with a comfortable tomato pusher
- 1.5 mm hole of strainer cone, not ideal for a whole apple
- You can’t make melon or orange juice, because it’s suitable for just tomatoes
3. Hurom HP Slow Juicer
An American juicer company name Hurom provides a compact juicer with a tremendous sweeping curved eye-catchy style that can fulfill all your juicing needs.
Due to its 43 RPM slow squeezing technology, you can get raw tomato juice with minimal loss of nutrients.
Thanks to its 150 watt AC motor that does not only works quietly but also is able to provide fresh, unprocessed, and pure juice at the same time. This juicer’s low-speed auger will squeeze every drop of juice from tomatoes and give you a little pulp on every push.
Especially, it has an innerspring brush that works during juicing to clean the chamber, reduce the clog, and increase the efficiency of making liquid flawlessly. Moreover, this offers quick assembling and disassembling features that make cleaning a breeze.
Product Features & Specification
- It has a 150 watt AC motor that rotates 43 times per minute.
- Their impact-resistant ABS plastic body is extremely durable and 8 times stronger than other traditional plastic juicers.
- A built-in cooling system helps to prevent overheating.
- The motors have 10 years, and a 2-year warranty covers the remaining parts.
- Power Ac motor which nearly works silently
- All parts are BPA free
- There’s isn’t discovered any sign of using sharp blades or materials
- An extended warranty like omega and tribest
- It’s not so great in order to make small pieces of any kinda fruits or vegetables
- Only 2 years warranty for juicer parts
- Won’t juice cactus fruits
4. KitchenAid electric tomato press
Kitchenaid is the best stand mixer manufacturer that processes different types of attachment, and KitchenAid Fruit & Vegetable Strainer is one of them. People use this strainer to make the puree of their fruits and vegetables, such as tomato canning.
Although it’s known as a food grinder attachment, however, it can do your tomato press task efficiently without a breeze. It can break down any ingredients and leave you with finely pureed tomatoes by removing peels through the strainer cone.
The most exciting thing is that it’s Compatible with Any KitchenAid Stand Mixer, so you don’t have to buy another new model to utilize it. Attaching this strainer can turn your KitchenAid mixer into a versatile kitchen appliance that will tackle more culinary tasks.
How to use this KitchenAid Fruit & Vegetable Strainer?
- Cut into pieces to fit into the feed chute.
- Remove all tiny seeds of tomatoes.
- Put them into the hopper and turn the mixer to speed 4.
- Use the combination food pusher/wrench to push the chunks.
- Then, set a mixer bowl below the strainer tray to get strained food and a smaller bowl under the open end to hold food waste.
KitchenAid Strainer Pros
- Able to handle any soft fruits, vegetables, meats, and cheese
- Don’t need to peel during straining
KitchenAid Strainer Cons
- Plastic body
- Not so suitable for all types of meats
5. Weston Deluxe electric tomato strainer
This Weston Deluxe electric tomato strainer works efficiently to process many tomatoes for canning sauces, jams, or even salsa. It has a built-in 250-watt powerful motor that can press every ingredient precisely and give us soft puree mesh.
Those have three screens, and all work fine for seeds like tomatoes. Moreover, other squashes and large holed screens help squash pumpkin and process salsa-type tomatoes without trouble. Their cone is also built of steel, and so durable that it will go long for sure.
Weston Deluxe electric strainer vs Victorio strainer
- Weston deluxe has a built-in powerful motor, but in the case of Victorio you need to attach it separately
- The auger of this Weston deluxe made of white nylon and constructed differently than the Victorio
- The head of this strainer is quite similar to the Victorio but more streamlined than that.
- This has a tamper that less fragile than the Victorio
- The motor of Weston deluxe is truly powerful and its reverse function prevents jamming, but the Victorio strainer can’t provide lots of facilities at once.
- 1 mm strainer for tomatoes/berry
- 3 mm strainer for squash like pumpkin
- 6 mm large strainer for salsa type tomatoes
Weston Deluxe tomato strainer Pros
- Built-in powerful motor and reverse function to prevent jamming
- Three different strainers for multipurpose use
- Stainless steel durable cone
Weston Deluxe tomato strainer Cons
- The feeding hole bit smaller
- Slow straining process, but can provide the best result
6. KitchenAid KSM1JA
It’s time to introduce another wonderful multipurpose attachment of the KitchenAid mixer, which is none other than the KitchenAid KSM1JA Masticating Juicer. It’s a juicer sauce attachment combo pack and entirely ideal for tomato straining or canning.
This is a slow-masticating juicer attachment that can fit into all household KitchenAid mixers and is efficient to press tomatoes precisely. There you can see 3 types of pulp screens and each item has its own unique ability in case of straining.
This attachment swiftly elicits juice from handheld fruits directly into a bowl and lets you leave the catching seeds task into a built-in strainer.
- 3 different pulp screens for Low Pulp and High Pulp Juices, Sauces, and Jams.
- Also, it comes with a citrus juice attachment where you can operate it on your mixer by using the motor’s power.
- An extra-wide feed tube can easily absorb half a piece of large apples, and their slicing blade can cut hard to soft fruits and vegetables, leafy greens with less prep work.
- Nevertheless, to say those come with a 1-year replacement warranty that provides this attachment a perfect durability certificate.
- This is a juicer and sauce maker attachment combo
- Plus it comes with an extra citrus attachment for citrus juicing
- Almost juice everything
- The feed tube isn’t big enough to put a whole apple
- Little noisy
- Only 1-year warranty
7. Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer
Have you ever heard about double feeder chutes? I bet you don’t. However, this juicer comes with those crazy features that no one has provided before. This juicer carries a 3.15-inch big mouth that can accommodate large ingredients like Apple, Orange, Pear, and more. Also, 38 MM small feed chute allows you to juice small elements efficiently
Their slow motor and 47-60 RPM auger cold spin technology ensure that extracting higher priority juicing with minimal loss of tomatoes nutrients. It’s effortless to operate, with only 3 press buttons, and the LED display indicator creates easy control opportunities. Besides, the motors run quietly during juicing and let you enjoy a peaceful environment every time.
“This machine is exceptional! Small but strong. I’ve used a commercial juicer for 15 years and enjoyed it, but it is gradually surpassing my commercial juicer. I needed something more kitchen-friendly. This actually does just as well with juicing; you just have to cut things up, but ok, so cut them up! As other critics say, the pulp comes out very dry. I truly love this juicer!”
Aobosi Tomato Juicer Pros
- Double feed chute with a big mouth
- Slow masticating juicer
- Extra safety lock
- Made by safe food-grade Tritan materials
Aobosi Tomato Juicer Cons
- It doesn’t work well with a bunch of celery, it can prevent easy assembly and cleaning.
8. Hamilton Beach Premium Juicer
This Hamilton Beach Premium Juicer machine is the best-selling product of the hamilton beach store. Its eye catchy stainless steel look just won all the consumer’s hearts.
It has a safety lock bar with an attached pulp collector and a medium-size juice jug that features a foam separator lid. Two-speed powerful motors ensure you the maximum amount of juice, and a 3-inch wide feed chute helps cut your prep time.
What do people say?
Just Like it! Juicers are so expensive, so I was [hesitant] to buy one. I came across this which was a great value, and the reviews were impressive, so I said, let’s give it a try. Also, Hamilton Beach is a reliable and trustworthy brand. Very pleased with my purchase! It’s fast, easy to use, and clean. Making my tomato juicing a breeze!
- Weight: 9.3 pounds
- Customer Reviews Ratings: 4.5 out of 5
- Bestseller rank on Amazon: #2 in Centrifugal Juicers
Hamilton Beach Pros
- So inexpensive
- Big Mouth Feed Chute Fits Whole Foods
- Less Mess with Adjustable Spout
- Two Speeds for More Extraction
- Cut Cleaning Time in Half
Hamilton Beach Cons
- Little noisy
- Not ideal for leafy greens.
What’s The Best electric tomato juicer for canning?
Take your proper time and think carefully about which electric tomato juicer will be best for you. If you want to follow our expert’s recommendation, then they have two different choices in this case.
The first choice is for those who want a versatile juicer like tribest, and secondly, if you want only the best tomato press machine for canning, then you should go with Raw Rutes – Electric Tomato Strainer Machine.
People use tomatoes in their daily lives for various purposes; someone wants to enjoy their juice, or someone needs the delicious sauce from tomatoes.
On the one hand, some people like to eat tomatoes as a curry-like Asian style to fill their appetites.
No matter how you would like to play with tomatoes, you need to absorb fully essential elements. After using those electric tomato juicers, you can store your juice for a long time without hassles.